Terms of Service
- Modification. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective ten days following posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes. These Terms may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Bria without restriction or notification to you.
- Restrictions. You shall not: copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content, except as expressly authorized herein; disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; and/or circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights. The content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, graphics and services, and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Content”), are the property of Bria and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content. The Content on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes without our prior written consent.
- Warranty Disclaimers. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BRIA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, BRIA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS. THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF BRIA SHALL BE CAPPED AT TEN US DOLLARS (US$ 10).
- General. These Terms are effective until terminated by Bria.Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. Provisions that ought by their nature to survive, shall survive. These Terms and the relationship between you and Bria shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. The courts of Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes or claims (except Bria may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction). These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Bria concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.